Monday, March 28, 2011

Power of The Mind: Are You Achieving Your Dreams?

Welcome to our new blog location!  Now our website and blog are living happily side by side :).  Speaking of living happily, are you?  Are you achieving your dreams?  Everyone has dreams and desires for their family, loved ones, career, etc., but how much of them can come to fruition by the power of your own mind?  According to Dr. Joesph Murphy, Ph.D., D.D., author of The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, we have the power to make all of our dreams come true!  Perhaps there is something to sayings like "mind over matter" and "you are what you think."

Dr. Murphy explains the scientific relationship between our conscious and subconscious minds.  Essentially, and I am paraphrasing here, your conscious thoughts control your subconscious, and it is your subconscious that brings your dream(s) into reality.  By picturing your dream and really thinking and feeling as though it is reality, you are making your dream become your reality.

This may sound a little out there, and honestly when I first started reading the book I was skeptical.  But then I thought what have I got to lose?!  So for the last week I have made every effort to choose my conscious thoughts carefully and not only visualize my dreams, but really feel them as reality.  At the very least I have been in a much better mood since I started :).  I look forward to writing about my dreams that have become my reality!

How do you make your dreams come true?  Tell us in the comment section!


No comments:

Post a Comment