Friday, December 24, 2010

ellasport does yoga?

While I personally have only done yoga a handful of times, I truly believe in the benefits of a regular practice.  I felt them right away!  I say every week that I wish I did more yoga.  But the fact of the matter is, like you, life pulls me in a million directions and when I can squeeze time in for a workout, I choose to run, Spin, or circuit train like a mad woman!
Yoga offers many perks to the female athlete.  Here are a few of the big ones: flexibility for all your muscles - not just the ones you stretch to run; a sense of calm, which enables you to handle everyday stress better; and overall strength from your finger tips to your toes!
SO this past weekend we went down to Past Tense Yoga Studio in Washington, DC to introduce ourselves to their community!  Owner of the studio, Kelly DiNardo, was an amazing host!  Kelly is a yogi, a writer AND a runner, among other things, and she found herself looking fabulous in the New Power Capris!  These pants and the Chloe Long Sleeve Tee were big hits!

ellasport Chloe Long Sleeve and New Power Capris
My friend Aashumi, is the owner of Mirasa Design - eco-friendly, handmade kids toys that are ADORABLE!  She was at the studio this past weekend, like she is everyday :).  Aashumi is a true yogi and loves ellasport!  Here she is educating a customer on a Mirasa animal.  My favorite is the zebra!

Mirasa Design at Past Tense Yoga Studio
Thanks for a great event Kelly!  We can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment