Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hi!  So the Nike Human Race 10K was this passed Saturday and thankfully the rain held off until just after the race!  I ended up finishing in 53:43 despite the official time recorded for me of 54:01, which is actually a PR - on the record anyway.  BUT I ran the 10K in Central Park faster over the summer!!  Too bad that doesn't count :).  AND that was during the summer at the peak of training season.  Now it's nearly impossible to run outside after work because it's so cold and dark here in New York.  I know, excuses, excuses!
I'm proud of two of my volleyball teammates who ran the race and never run!!  One even ran it under an hour.  Congrats Chi and Cyprienne! :)  And sadly I don't have pics of them.  Wasn't in much of a mood for photos unfortunately so this is all I got!
Nike Human Race 10K Brooklyn 2009
So that was the last race of the season...UNLESS someone talks me into running the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving :).  I love that race but I'm SUCH a baby when it comes to running in the cold!!  We'll see...
Happy Sweating!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment