Friday, December 24, 2010

Marie Claire Write-up on ellasport

I am a bit late writing about this, BUT ellasport was written-up in Marie Claire online!!!  Click here for the article and please pass it along to all your friends and family; we want it to be very popular. :)
I have to admit, it was written by my dear friend Elyse who has been a loyal fan and supporter of ellasport since we started.  Her first ellasport top was the Stanton Sport Tank in Placid Blue. Most recently she's sporting, or I should say Spinning, because she is a die hard Spinner - even has her own Spin bike at home(!!) - the Charlotte Running Tank in Jet Black. I am truly grateful for the friends like Elyse.  Friends that have supported and believed in me from the time ellasport was just a sketch - and not a very good one at that - are honestly what makes life so amazing.  So thank you so very much to my incredibly valued friends.  :)
Pam

Stanton Sport Tank - ellasport


Charlotte Running Tank - ellasport

No comments:

Post a Comment